Patrix is always searching for skilled people working in the Intellectual Property field. Send your CV to: email@example.com
CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
We are seeking a motivated individual to join the Patrix team as a Client Support Specialist! This exciting role is one where you will be handling incoming client support request related to the software that we provide to our international client base. As a Client Support Specialist, you will play a crucial role in maintaining strong client relationships and contributing to the success of our software products.
- Respond to incoming client support requests in a timely and professional manner, via email, phone, client meetings or other communication channels.
- Take ownership of client issues and follow through to resolution, ensuring that clients receive comprehensive assistance.
- Collaborate with other teams, including developers and product managers, to resolve client issues and improve software functionality.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our intellectual property software products and stay up to date with new features and enhancements.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve client support processes and contribute to ongoing process optimization efforts.
- Conduct client training sessions and provide clear instructions on software usage and best practices.
- Develop and maintain a strong rapport with clients, fostering long-term relationships and promoting customer loyalty.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with SQL for querying databases is beneficial.
- Knowledge of intellectual property concepts and processes, such as patents, trademarks, and designs, would be advantageous.
- Knowledge in Patrix software solutions is beneficial.
- Ability to speak languages like French and Spanish is a great plus.
- Experience in handling client support inquiries, preferably in a software or technology-related industry.
We offer a great work environment with a dynamic team where your contributions will make a meaningful impact on our clients' success. If you are a customer-focused individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for providing top-notch client support, we would love to hear from you.
Patrix is looking for New Super Heroes to our Advisory Services Team!
Do you have a deep understanding of project management and want to assist new and existing customers with various tasks such as:
- Migration of data
- Configurations and setup of our state- of -the- art IP Management software Patricia ™
- Training users of our software
- Lead webinars and demos
- Assist in maintaining training documentation and manuals up to date
- Testing of new features and in Patricia ™
- Hot-line support via mail, web and phone directly with our customers all around the world
If your answer is yes we would love to work with you!
We are looking for a meticulous and self-directed project leader. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a deadline-style work environment and be able to coordinate with multiple teams across the organization. Attention to detail, time management, the ability to manage both up and down, and a strong work ethic are must-haves. You must be fluent in English and a great advantage if you master Spanish or French.
´Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much´. We are a great team – we work closely together to make things happen. We would love to welcome you to our Patrix- family if you fit into the above description and are interested in joining us.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Therése Andersson Ciardo at email@example.com. (Please note that most of our project leaders work from home so you don´t have to live in Sweden.)