Patrix is always searching for skilled people working in the Intellectual Property field. Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrix currently has positions available for our Support team.
At our Support desk you will work closely with our clients assisting with questions and issues reported in connection to our software Patricia. The work also includes test of features and development and troubleshooting in client’s environment.
Open positions are available in our offices, Gothenburg, Sweden and Fairfax, VA.
- Hotline support via mail, web and phone directly with Patricia users all around the world.
- Prior experience with Software Support & Quality Assurance for Software (Required)
- Excellent English, writing and speech (Required)
- Experience with writing software specifications and test protocols (Not required but a plus)
- Knowledge of Intellectual Property (IP) Industry (Not required but a plus)
- Experience with SQL Scripting (Not required but a plus)
Meticulous, responsible and good at communicating with clients both in writing and verbally. You are interested in understanding our clients’ requests and needs to provide the best possible support. Comfortable working in a high-paced environment and willing to put in that little extra to provide value to our clients.
If you fit into the above description and are interested in the vacancy, send your application to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Karin Hermansson at +46 31 507760 (Sweden) or +1 703-879-4860 (USA)
Patrix is looking for New Super Heroes to our Advisory Services Team!
Do you have a deep understanding of project management and want to assist new and existing customers with various tasks such as:
- Migration of data
- Configurations and setup of our state- of -the- art IP Management software Patricia ™
- Training users of our software
- Lead webinars and demos
- Assist in maintaining training documentation and manuals up to date
- Testing of new features and in Patricia ™
- Hot-line support via mail, web and phone directly with our customers all around the world
If your answer is yes we would love to work with you!
We are looking for a meticulous and self-directed project leader. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a deadline-style work environment and be able to coordinate with multiple teams across the organization. Attention to detail, time management, the ability to manage both up and down, and a strong work ethic are must-haves. You must be fluent in English and a great advantage if you master Spanish or French.
´Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much´. We are a great team – we work closely together to make things happen. We would love to welcome you to our Patrix- family if you fit into the above description and are interested in joining us.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Therése Andersson Ciardo at email@example.com. (Please note that most of our project leaders work from home so you don´t have to live in Sweden.)