Patrix AB is always searching for skilled people working in the Intellectual Property field. Send your CV to: email@example.com
JAVA APPLICATION DEVELOPER TO GOTHENBURG
Patrix is currently looking for a full time Java Application Developer to join our support team during the al 12-month period and thereafter move to our development team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Product Maintenance including product enhancements & technical back end support.
- Internal training from Java & application server perspective.
- Preparing internal wiki from a technical perspective.
- Product Installation support like JBoss server related issue, SSL certificate installation/upgrade & other application server related configuration.
- Application development
- 4+ years experience in the following frameworks/technology
- Core Java / Spring /JPA, Hibernate / JUnit / JBoss Application Server
- Knowledge of Unit Testing frameworks: (Junit / Mockito)
- CI-CD/ Build Tools: (Jenkins, Ant, Maven, SonarQube)
- Source code repository: (GIT,SVN)
- Web services – Restful and SOAP / API
- Data Base Skills SQL/SQL Server 2012 & above
- JMeter / Selenium
You are highly analytical and thrive in a problem solving role, have excellent verbal and written English communication skills and work well in a team environment.
Please send your application with a CV and a letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th June 2019.
PROJECT LEADERS - ASIA, EUROPE & USA
Due to our ongoing success and continued global expansion, we are currently looking for four Project Leaders to join the Patrix team in Asia, Europe and the USA.
As with all of our Project staff, an IP background and experience of using a modern IP management software solution are essential to this role. As well as being able to make and advise clients on high level decisions.
The ideal candidates will have excellent communication and organizational skills, working well both within and leading teams with the focus always on delivering excellence to our clients. This position includes a sales role as we find the best people to demonstrate the value of our solutions are those who have used technology in IP and really understand the clients' requirements.
You will therefore need to be comfortable with presenting our products and services via the web and in person. You will, of course, also need to be comfortable with regular travel.