Patrix AB is always searching for skilled people working in the Intellectual Property field. Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RENEWAL ADMINISTRATOR TO PATRIX IP SERVICES - GÖTEBORG, SWEDEN
Patrix IP Services in Göteborg is now seeking a new renewal administrator for Intellectual Property (IP) rights.
Patrix IP Services provide digital and customized solutions for global annuity and renewal payments. We believe in the personal touch providing exceptional service to our clients. At Patrix IP Services, we listen to our clients and respond with energy, speed and agility. We use our skills and experience to provide the service our clients demand.
Read more about the company at www.patrix.com
Work description (not limited to)
- As a renewal administrator you work in a group of about 8 people. You have daily email contact, mainly in English, with Patrix's international clients, agents and authorities.
- At work, you are responsible for the payment of our customers' intellectual property annuities and renewals.
- You send payment orders to our preferred partners and pay directly to various patent and trademark offices worldwide.
- You monitor and request various documents.
- You enter supplier invoices, update price lists as well as invoice the customer in our accounting- and case management systems.
Meticulous, responsible and good at prioritizing. As a person, you are positive and have the desire to develop your skills.
If you like and have a good understanding of working with processes and also being an expert on multitasking, you will be perfect for the job.
- Some years of work experience, preferably as an IP administrator from the Industry or from a Law Firm.
- Comfortable at the computer and working with the Office package.
- You have previously worked in different business systems.
- You have very good knowledge of English and Swedish in both speech and writing.
- Strong feeling for order and a structured approach towards your job.
- We are a tight team, so of course you must be a good team player.
What we offer
The office is located at Bäckebols Gård 1, Hisings Backa and we offer you a permanent employment with 6 months of probation time.
It is an employment in an exciting industry and you will work together with a competent team of eight people.
If you fit into the above description and are interested in the vacancy, send your application to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Jessica Fagerberg at +46 31 507760.
PROJECT LEADERS - ASIA, EUROPE & USA
Due to our ongoing success and continued global expansion, we are currently looking for four Project Leaders to join the Patrix team in Asia, Europe and the USA.
As with all of our Project staff, an IP background and experience of using a modern IP management software solution are essential to this role. As well as being able to make and advise clients on high level decisions.
The ideal candidates will have excellent communication and organizational skills, working well both within and leading teams with the focus always on delivering excellence to our clients. This position includes a sales role as we find the best people to demonstrate the value of our solutions are those who have used technology in IP and really understand the clients' requirements.
You will therefore need to be comfortable with presenting our products and services via the web and in person. You will, of course, also need to be comfortable with regular travel.