Patrix AB is always searching for skilled people working in the Intellectual Property field. Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: May 23rd 2018
Patrix is an international Intellectual Property Case Management Software provider with over 20 years of delivering results to its clients. Patrix has over 700 clients around the globe and have more than 9500 core users. Patrix has its principle offices in Göteborg, Sweden and Washington DC, USA but have presence in France, UK, Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands and South Africa.
We are seeking a financial controller for Patrix AB and Patrix USA to its HQ in Göteborg, Sweden. The primary responsibilities will be to:
- Provide strategic business analysis to the CEO with the aim to strengthen the company output
- Support the CEO in the area of compliance
- Manage all accounting operations and financial reporting, ensuring the company is compliant with company standards and government regulations.
- Work with staff to prepare periodical financial statements and budgets
- Supervise project closeout reporting, including the invoicing
- Be the liaison officer regarding Patrix’ US accounting firm for Patrix USA accounting tasks.
- Supervise, mentor and coach accounting staff.
- Support the CEO with ad hoc projects and reporting as necessary
- You have worked as a controller for at least 5 years
- You have mentored other people in your previous position as controller
- Experience in business analysis with focus on sustainability, compliance and revenue
- You have experience in working in multi-cultural environments
- You are IT savvy and understand basic
- You speak and write business English without hindrance
You have a deeply rooted sense of responsibility and feel comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment. You are a well-versed communicator which builds confidence in people around you.
At Patrix you will work in a dynamic international environment, have frequent contact with clients, partners and providers. Travelling on occasions will be required.
If you fit into the above description and are interested in the position, send your application to email@example.com. Write “Controller” in the subject field.
For more information, please contact Karin Hermansson at +46 31 507760.
Posted: May 4th 2018
Patrix AB currently has positions available for our Support team in Sweden and USA
At our Support desk you will work closely with our clients assisting with questions and issues reported in connection to our software Patricia. The work also includes testing of new features and development.
- Hotline support via mail, web and phone directly with Patricia users all around the world
- Testing of features and development while working closely with programmers
- Writing Test Protocols and Software Specifications
- Assisting clients with scripts, reports, software installation and troubleshooting
- Experience with Technical Support & Quality Assurance for Software
- Excellent English (writing and speech)
- Experience with writing software specifications and test protocols
- Knowledge of Intellectual Property (IP) Industry (Not required but a plus)
- Experience with SQL Scripting (Not required but a plus)
If you fit into the above description and are interested in the vacancy, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact Maria Åslund at +46 31 507760 (Sweden) or +1 703-879-4860 (USA)
PROJECT LEADERS - ASIA, EUROPE & USA
Due to our ongoing success and continued global expansion, we are currently looking for four Project Leaders to join the Patrix team in Asia, Europe and the USA.
As with all of our Project staff, an IP background and experience of using a modern IP management software solution are essential to this role. As well as being able to make and advise clients on high level decisions.
The ideal candidates will have excellent communication and organizational skills, working well both within and leading teams with the focus always on delivering excellence to our clients. This position includes a sales role as we find the best people to demonstrate the value of our solutions are those who have used technology in IP and really understand the clients' requirements.
You will therefore need to be comfortable with presenting our products and services via the web and in person. You will, of course, also need to be comfortable with regular travel.